- Location: Dr. James P. Amon Biodiversity Reserve (Formerly Fairborn Marsh)
- Join Dr. Amon and team for this worthy work session.
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm 8/14/2022
- Activity: Trimming along the boardwalk/trails and carting out cut vegetation
- Tools: If you have pruners, loppers, a string trimmer, hedge trimmers or blowers, rakes, sawsall or bow saw, please bring them. If not, we have a limited number for use.
- Parking: Off Deercreek Dr., Gate will be open, Park inside the gate on the short grass next to the woods.
WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT TO WEAR
- Water bottle
- Tools – BCWA has some if you do not
- Long sleeves and long pants
- Bug spray
- Work and/or Rubber boots
CANCELLATION POLICY – Assume any outdoor activity is cancelled during a thunderstorm or heavy rain.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES – BCWA complies with the new CDC guidance, which states that those who have been vaccinated (those who are two weeks out from having received both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna immunizations, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine) no longer need to wear masks, while those who have not been vaccinated should still wear a mask if they cannot stay socially distant. If you don’t have a mask, the crew leader will provide one.