Free Caregiver Online Resources
Caregiving can be hard work! Just ask the nearly 2 million Ohioans who provide some level of care for a loved one who is older or who has a disability. The Area Agency on Aging is here to partner with you in providing the best care to your loved one, and to remind you how important it is to also care for yourself.
The Area Agency on Aging is thrilled to partner with Trualta to give area caregivers free online resources to help families manage senior care at home. Trualta is packed with educational resources, planning tools, and tips to make you a better caregiver:
- A wide range of topics most important to you
- Five minute educational video modules that can fit in your busy schedule
- Easy to understand info about challenging care situations
- Downloadable and printable tip sheets
- Local event and support resources
Learn more at this link.