Hello Goodbye English Language Company
Alice and Edith Verney created Hello Goodbye English Language Company (HGESL) to teach English to non-English speaking citizens. They focus on teaching English to employees in their workplace about their job duties. This helps the employees to understand their managers, the safety regulations and improve a team-building environment.
Alice Verney has more than 10 years of international experience teaching and tutoring English. She has taught business English in France, successfully created an ESL (English as a Second Language) workplace curriculum in Utah, and is now working in Ohio. Among her many credentials is a Masters degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Their teaching approach is outlined below:
- HGESL responds to each employer’s needs, providing a customized English as a Second Language training program curriculum, based on a specific Needs Analysis.
- On- site classes at your workplace with flexibility in time, frequency of classes (evening, daytime, levels, week-end classes) and class sizes.
- HGESL provides higher quality English as a Second Language teaching. All teachers have Masters degrees in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and years of experience.
- High quality assessments in order to adjust, boost teamwork, improve communication in the workplace and the efficiency of each employee.
- The results are always analyzed and discussed with the employer.
How SCORE helped.
We could not have made it without the guidance and hands-on help of our Dayton SCORE mentors Bob Puskar and John Soutar.